Emmylou Harris - Thirteen
Tracklist Hide Credits
A1 Mystery Train
Written-By – Herman Parker, Sam Phillips
2:35 A2 You're Free To Go
Written-By – Don Robertson , Lou Herscher
2:48 A3 Sweetheart Of The Pines
Written-By – Emmylou Harris, Paul Kennerley
3:22 A4 Just Someone I Used To Know
Vocals [Duet] – John Anderson Written-By – Jack Clement
2:57 A5 My Father's House
Written-By – Bruce Springsteen
4:48 B1 Lacassine Special
Written-By – Iry LaJeune
2:58 B2 Today I Started Loving You Again
Written-By – Bonnie Owens, Merle Haggard
3:22 B3 When I Was Yours
Written-By – Emmylou Harris, Paul Kennerley
2:48 B4 I Had My Heart Set On You
Guest, Guitar – Duane EddyWritten-By – Paul Kennerley, Rodney Crowell
3:09 B5 Your Long Journey
Written-By – A.D. Watson*, Rosalie Watson*
- Manufactured By – Columbia House
- Recorded At – Creative Workshop
- Mixed At – Creative Workshop
- Recorded At – Treasure Isle Recorders
- Recorded At – Emerald Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Masterfonics
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Published By – Unichappell Music
- Published By – Don Robertson Music Corp.
- Published By – Accadia Music Co.
- Published By – Emmylou Songs
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Jack Music, Inc.
- Published By – Glad Music Co.
- Published By – Bruce Springsteen
- Published By – Tek Publishing
- Published By – Tree Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Coolwell Music
- Published By – Granite Music Corp.
- Published By – Hillgreen Music
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Carrollton, GA
- Accordion – Barry Tashian
- Acoustic Guitar – Carl Jackson, Emmylou Harris, Frank Reckard, Paul Kennerley, Paul Worley
- Art Direction, Design – Gabrielle Raumberger
- Banjo – Carl Jackson
- Bass – Mike Bowden
- Drums, Percussion – Steve Turner
- Electric Guitar – Frank Reckard
- Engineer – Donivan Cowart
- Engineer [Assistant At Creative Workshop] – Joe Funderburk
- Engineer [Assistant At Treasure Isle] – Tom Harding
- Fiddle – Buddy Spicher, Carl Jackson, Mark O'Connor
- Harmonica – Steve Cash
- Harmony Vocals – Barry Tashian, Carl Jackson, Emmylou Harris, Mary Ann Kennedy, Pam Rose, Rodney Crowell, Vince Gill
- Keyboards – Don Johnson
- Mandolin – Carl Jackson, Frank Reckard
- Mastered By [Originally] – Glenn Meadows
- Photography By – Jim McGuire
- Producer – Emmylou Harris, Paul Kennerley
- Recorded By [Vocals & Guitar] – Russ Martin (tracks: A5)
- Steel Guitar, Dobro, Slide Guitar [Weisenborn] – Steve Fishell
- Synthesizer – Shane Keister
NotesManufactured By Columbia House Under Licence
Recorded & Mixed at Creative Workshop, Nashville.
Additional Recording at Treasure Isle, Nashville.
A5 vocal & guitar recorded at Emerald Studios, Nashville.
Originally Mastered at Masterfonics, Nashville.
Rodney Crowell and Carl Jackson appear courtesy of Columbia Records.
Vince Gill appears courtesy of RCA/Ariola International.
© 1986 Warner Bros. Records Inc. ℗ 1986 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. & WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
A1: Unichappell Music BMI
A2: Don Robertson Music Corp./Accadia Music Co. ASCAP
A3, B3: Emmylou Songs ASCAP/Irving Music, Inc. BMI
A4: Jack Music Inc./Glad Music Co. BMI
A5: Bruce Springsteen ASCAP
B1: Tek Publishing BMI
B2: Tree Pub. Co., Inc. BMI
B4: Coolwell Music/Granite Music Corp. ASCAP/Irving Music, Inc. BMI
B5: Hillgreen Music BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): W1-25352 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): W1-25352 B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): W1-25352A-1A o G1 A7
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): W1-25352B-1A o G1 B1
- Rights Society (A1, A3, A4, B1 to B5): BMI
- Rights Society (A2, A3, A5, B3, B4): ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched, variant 2): W1-25352A-1A GI A3
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched, variant 2): W1-25352B-1A GI A4
Category Artist Title (Format) Label Category Country Year 1590794 Emmylou Harris Thirteen (Cass) Warner Bros. Records 1590794 Portugal Unknown 92 53521 Emmylou Harris Thirteen (LP, Album) Warner Bros. Records 92 53521 Canada 1986 W1-25352-4 Emmylou Harris Thirteen (Cass) Warner Bros. Records W1-25352-4 US 1986 9 25352-1, 1-25352 Emmylou Harris Thirteen (LP, Album, Spe) Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records 9 25352-1, 1-25352 US 1986 1-25352, 9 25352-1, R-154177 Emmylou Harris Thirteen (LP, Album, Club) Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records, RCA Music Service 1-25352, 9 25352-1, R-154177 US 1986
Related to Emmylou Harris - Thirteen: