Nektar - Down To Earth
A1 Astral Man 3:07 A2 Nelly The Elephant 5:02 A3 Early Morning Clown 3:21 A4 That’s Life 6:49 B1 Fidgety Queen 4:04 B2 Oh Willy 4:00 B3 Little Boy 3:03 B4 Show Me The Way 5:55 B5 Finale 1:36
- Marketed By – ABC Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bellaphon Records
- Copyright (c) – Passport Records, Inc.
- Published By – Bellver Musikverlag
- Published By – Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc.
- Recorded At – Chipping Norton Recording Studios
- Remixed At – Dierks Studios
- Remixed At – Air Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Art Direction [Front] – Pierre Tubbs
- Art Direction [Inside And Back] – Helmut Wenske
- Backing Vocals – Kenneth Cole (tracks: A3, A4, B3), P.P. Arnold (tracks: A3, A4, B3)
- Bass, Vocals – "Mo" Moore*
- Drums, Percussion – Ron Howden
- Engineer [Re-mix] – Dieter Dierks (tracks: A3), Geoff Emerick (tracks: A1)
- Engineer [Recording] – Barry Hammond
- Guitar, Lead Vocals – Roye Albrighton
- Keyboards, Vocals – "Taff" Freeman*
- MC [Ringmaster] – Bob Calvert* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1)
- Performer [Visual Minority, General Hassles] – Mick Brockett*
- Photography By [Front - Photo Finishing] – Bob Seales
- Photography By [Front] – Bryce Attewell*
- Photography By [Inside And Back] – Dieter Weis
- Producer – Peter Hauke
- Sounds, Effects [Special] – Dieter Dierks
- Tenor Saxophone – Steve Gregory (tracks: A2, B1, B2, B5)
- Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Chris Mercer (tracks: A2, B1, B2, B5)
- Trombone – Chris Pyne (tracks: A2, B1, B2, B5)
- Trumpet [1st] – Butch Hudson (tracks: A2, B1, B2, B5)
- Trumpet [2nd] – Ron Carthy (tracks: A2, B1, B2, B5)
- Tuba – Stephan Wick* (tracks: A1)
- Tuba [Bass] – Phil Brown (tracks: A1)
- Written-By, Producer – Nektar
NotesRecorded at Chipping Norton Studios, England, 22nd March to 1st April 1974.
Engineered (with help of the engineers handbook page 128 § 4). Remixed at Dierks Studios, Germany, 18th, 19th April and 13th to 15th June 1974.
Engineered (engineers handbook page 4 § 128 german version).
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York City.
"Astral Man" re-mixed at Air Studios, London, November 20, 1974.
"Early Morning Clown" re-mixed at Dierks Studios, Germany, November 2, 1974.
Front-photography filmed on location in the wastelands of Wandsworth, England.
All other photographs made at Circus Krone at their site in Dortmund, Germany.
Published world-wide by Bellver Musikverlag (Frankfort)
Sub-published in the U.S. and Canada by by Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc. (ASCAP)
℗ 1974, Bellaphon Records / © 1975 Passport Records, Inc. / Marketed by ABC Records, Inc.
Produced for Bellaphon/Bacilus Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): T1 PPSD-98005-A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): T1 PPSD-98005-B-2
- Other (Mastering Stamp): Sterling
Category Artist Title (Format) Label Category Country Year BLPS 19190 Q Nektar Down To Earth (LP, Album, Quad) Bellaphon, Bacillus Records BLPS 19190 Q Germany 1974 R 315 Nektar Down To Earth (LP, Album, Quad) Real Records R 315 Australia 1974 BMC 47, OW 621 Nektar Down To Earth (LP, Album, Gat) Bacillus Records, Bellaphon, Sabado Som BMC 47, OW 621 Brazil 1975 LIMECD 11990201 Nektar Down To Earth (CD, Album, RE, Unofficial) Limited Edition LIMECD 11990201 Russia 1999 PPSD-98005 Nektar Down To Earth (LP, Album, Gat) Passport Records PPSD-98005 US 1975
Related to Nektar - Down To Earth: